In this Cookies Policy, we explain what cookies are, what they are for, and how you can configure and / or disable them if you wish. In addition, we indicate what types of cookies Linking Ideas uses, and for what purpose it does so. Linking Ideas, is the responsible for the website through which you have accessed this Cookies Policy (the “Website”), and which is duly identified in the Legal Notice contained therein.
What are cookies?
Types of cookies
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session cookies. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are not stored in the user’s computer when the session expires, or the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies. They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when they connect to it again. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies, if the third party uses them for his own purposes such as the improvement of the services it provides or for the provision of services, for example, of an advertising nature, in favor of other entities.
According to the purpose pursued:
- Technical cookies: these cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in our systems. They are usually configured to respond to actions taken by you to receive services, such as adjusting your privacy preferences, logging into the site, or filling out forms. You can configure your browser to block or alert the presence of these cookies, but some parts of the website will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Analytical cookies: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
- Session cookies (own), to facilitate the handling of the Web by the user.
- Third Party Cookies: because of the cookies used by third parties, your data may be subject to international transfer if you consent to their use. You can obtain more information about transfers to these countries and how they are carried out, through the corresponding policies of these providers provided here:
Consent and cookie settings
If you do not agree that the “cookies” described can collect the aforementioned information, you can reject their installation in the cookie configuration panel of this website. This panel is accessible from the pop-up window of Acceptance / Configuration of cookies the first time you access the web and, once you have configured them, from the “Cookies Policy” tab.
Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
Changes in the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy may be modified when is required by current legislation or when there is any variation in the type of cookies used.
Last update: March 2021