WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files stored by websites in the browser of the user who visits them, necessary to provide the benefits in the provision of interactive services to the web browser.
POSSIBLE TYPES OF COOKIES
Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website and are not registered on the user’s disc.
Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can vary from a few minutes to several years.
COOKES CAN BE
Own: these are cookies generated by the websites visited.
Third parties: these are cookies that are received when browsing that particular website, but that have been generated by a third service that is hosted in it.
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
- Technical purposes: these are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also known as strictly necessary. they enable the control of traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, the identification and the access as user of the system, etc.
- Customisation: they make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to view the website or the regional settings.
- Analysis or performance: they allow the measurement of the number of visits and browsing criteria of different areas of the website on an anonymous basis.
- Publicity: they allow the application of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered in the web pages.
- Behavioural Advertising: they allow the application of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the websites, based on information on the behaviour of the users.
www.linkingideas.eus uses the following:
Technical cookies known as “responsivestatus”. The above mentioned cookies are all session cookies, strictly necessary to maintain the operation of the Page. They allow you to browse the Site and use its essential functions. Such cookies do not store any personal information or collect any information about your browsing that may be used for marketing actions or to remember which pages you have browsed.
SOCIAL NETWORK COOKIES
Each social network uses its own cookies to allow you to click on Like or Share buttons. Certain services provided by www.linkingideas.eus can use connectors with a range of social networks: LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+. By using the social registration, you are authorising the social network to store cookies that are often persistent. These cookies remember your sign-in in the service, significantly speeding up access during subsequent visits. These cookies can be deleted and can also void the access permissions of the services provided by www.linkigideas.eus from the privacy settings of the particular social network.
- LinkedIn cookie known as “utmz”: cookie used by the social network to know where the user comes from.
- Twitter cookie known as “utmz”: cookie used by the social network to know where the user comes from.
- Google+ cookie known as “utmz”: cookie used by the social network to know where the user comes from.
- YouTube cookie known as “utmz”: cookie used by the social network to know where the user comes from.
By using this Site, you are consenting to the possible handling of information about you by said social networks and third parties referenced in this title.
HOW TO UNINSTALL COOKIES
While major browsers have options for blocking and removing cookies, the procedure may differ from one Internet browser to another. As a result, please refer to the instructions provided by the manufacturer of your Internet browser. Browsers on mobile devices often have these options in the “settings” section.